Blue Ridge Travel Park Rules and Requirements for Happy Camping
· Quiet Hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. Please be respectful of the campers around you. Anyone that does not respect the quiet hours may be asked to leave without a refund.
· Friendly pets are welcome. PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOUR PETS. All animals must be leashed on a leash shorter than 10 feet and MUST be accompanied by an adult when outdoors. No excessive barking or unattended animals will be tolerated. Aggressive animals and/or owners may be asked to leave without a refund.
· Please do not walk on other sites, vacant or occupied.
· PLEASE OBSERVE THE 5 MPH CAMPGROUND SPEED LIMIT.
· There is a dumpster and a recycling container at the entrance of the campground for registered campers’ use. Recycling includes glass, cardboard, paper, plastic, Styrofoam, cans and metal. Thank you for recycling!
· There will be ZERO tolerance for bags of trash or loose trash at your campsite!!
· Fires are only permitted in fire rings, Do not move the fire ring and Do not burn ANY kind of trash, plastic or material not intended for safe campfire.
· All visitors AND guests must register at the office at the time of check-in. Rates are based on 6 people per site unless otherwise stated. Each additional person is $3.00 per person per night with a maximum of 8 people per site!
· Management and/or Blue Ridge Travel Park will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by fire, theft or accident.
· Reservation are highly recommended. All reservations are paid for at the time of reservation, your site number is not guaranteed. We have the right to change sites due to size of rig or site length.
· Cancellations and refund policy: 14 days or more notice = full refund. 7-13 day notice = 1 night charge. Less than 7 day notice, no refund given. We will not issue a refund for early departures.
· Check out time is 12PM. Check in time is 2 PM. We are a heavily wooded campground, check-in during daylight hours is highly recommended. No check-ins after 9 pm.
· Only one camping unit is permitted per lot. Every lot is designed to have parking for one vehicle, some lots may be configured to allow for two vehicles. If additional parking is needed, please see manager. Please do not park on another lot unless instructed. No more than 2 vehicles per site.
· The park facilities are provided to park residents and registered guests. Please understand that these facilities are to be used at your own risk and the park assumes no liability or responsibility for injuries, accidents or losses. BRTP is private property and unregister persons will be asked to leave, if office is closed, please fill out guest registration at office and leave fee in night drop box.
· For the safety of our guests, BRTP is monitored under closed circuit surveillance and regular drive-thru’s have been arranged with Henderson County Sheriff Department.
· There are laundry facilities located at the white shed at the entrance of the campground.
· WIFI is complimentary and is not included as an extra fee in the rates. You are welcome to use the service if your equipment is compatible. Please see office for WIFI access code.
· We want all of our customers and registered guest to have a pleasant stay at Blue Ridge Travel Park, please be respectful of your neighbors. If you have any issues that arise, please inform us. We will not tolerate illegal, irresponsible, vulgar, or disrespectful actions, activities or language from anyone. Any of these or any additional behaviors determined to be dangerous or indecent will result in a warning or removal from the property without a refund.
· Please keep your campers and sites neat, clean and organized with no clutter.
· Commercial sales and activities are not permitted in or from the campground.
· Use of generators is strictly prohibited on the campground.
· No washing vehicles or campers in the campground or on your site unless approved by management.
· Blue Ridge Travel Park operates under Inn Keepers laws in the state of North Carolina. We reserve the first right of refusal to all persons and units.